10ml Eucalyptus Essential Oil
10% OFF Buy 2 Items (Code:EO10)
15% Off Buy 3 Items (Code: EO15)
Traditionally, eucalyptus oil has been used to relieve coughs, colds, and other such respiratory troubles. It soothes muscle and joint pains, and helps to heal wounds, burns, ulcers and insect bites. In aromatherapy, eucalyptus is said to promote activity, vitality, and energy.
For respiratory troubles, a few drops of this oil placed on a cloth can be inhaled through the mouth and exhaled through the nose for half a minute. It is applied directly on sores, rashes and insect bites. Add a few drops to your bath water to feel invigorated and refreshed. Soak your sore feet in a basin of warm water with 4-5
drops of this oil for relief. A few drops of oil in a diffuser is said to kill germs and airborne bacteria, a good idea for a sickroom.
Eucalyptus essential oil is for external use only; always consult an authorised practitioner when using it as a health remedy.
Approx Weight 0.04kg
Comes in a small glass bottle.
Dimensions: 65 x 24mm.
- £3.10 Royal Mail Second Class up to 2kg. Estimated between 3-6 working days.
- £5.20 Royal Mail Second Class up to 5kg. Estimated between 3-6 working days.
Royal Mail 1st Class:
- £5.57 Royal Mail First Class up to 2kg. Estimated between 1-2 working days.
- £9.02 Royal Mail First Class up to 5kg. Estimated between 1-2 working days.
- £10 Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day Guarantee/Parcelforce Express 24 (depending on weight). Please note, Next Day services only include working days (Monday - Friday). The deadline for ordering for the next day is 3pm (Mon-Thur).