10ml Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Traditionally, eucalyptus oil has been used to relieve coughs, colds, and other such respiratory troubles. It soothes muscle and joint pains, and helps to heal wounds, burns, ulcers and insect bites. In aromatherapy, eucalyptus is said to promote activity, vitality, and energy.
For respiratory troubles, a few drops of this oil placed on a cloth can be inhaled through the mouth and exhaled through the nose for half a minute. It is applied directly on sores, rashes and insect bites. Add a few drops to your bath water to feel invigorated and refreshed. Soak your sore feet in a basin of warm water with 4-5
drops of this oil for relief. A few drops of oil in a diffuser is said to kill germs and airborne bacteria, a good idea for a sickroom.
Eucalyptus essential oil is for external use only; always consult an authorised practitioner when using it as a health remedy.
Multi buy discounts:
- 3x Oils £8.10 (£2.70 per Oil)
- 4x Oils £10.20 (£2.55 per Oil)
Approx Weight 0.04kg
Comes in a small glass bottle.
Dimensions: 65 x 24mm.
48 Tracked - Royal Mail:
- £3.95. Tracking information will be sent to the contact information given at checkout once the order has been dispatched.
24 Tracked - Royal Mail:
- £7.95. Tracking information will be sent to the contact information given at checkout once the order has been dispatched.
- We do offer guaranteed Next Day 1pm delivery on select products. Please get in touch with us if you are interested in this service.