10ml Patchouli Essential Oil
10% OFF Buy 2 Items (Code:EO10)
15% Off Buy 3 Items (Code: EO15)
Patchouli oil improves its fragrance and power with age. It is much valued in skin care, especially in scar healing.
In eastern countries, patchouli oil is used in potpourris and sachets between linen and clothes for the fragrance as well as to keep bedbugs and insects away. The oil is said to have a balancing effect on the emotions and create an amorous atmosphere. When used in an oil burner, it eases anxiety and depression. Used in bath water, it is believed to help skin and scalp complaints, fungal infections, fluid retention, break down cellulite and ease constipation. It has excellent tissue regenerating properties, speeds up healing and fights infections. Thus, it helps acne, eczema, weeping sores, ulcers, and athlete's foot.
Approx Weight 0.04kg
Comes in a small glass bottle.
Dimensions: 65 x 24mm.
- £3.10 Royal Mail Second Class up to 2kg. Estimated between 3-6 working days.
- £5.20 Royal Mail Second Class up to 5kg. Estimated between 3-6 working days.
Royal Mail 1st Class:
- £5.57 Royal Mail First Class up to 2kg. Estimated between 1-2 working days.
- £9.02 Royal Mail First Class up to 5kg. Estimated between 1-2 working days.
- £10 Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day Guarantee/Parcelforce Express 24 (depending on weight). Please note, Next Day services only include working days (Monday - Friday). The deadline for ordering for the next day is 3pm (Mon-Thur).