Animals of Australia Puzzle : 252-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle by Tania McCartney
Hop, scurry, and burrow your way around Australia with this menagerie of faunal friends - plucked from the deserts, grasslands, mountains, beaches, and oceans of Australia - and presented in this delightful 252-piece, illustrated puzzle. With the Animals of Australia Puzzle, you can discover the thorny devil of Australia's red-earth deserts and the white-lipped tree frog of its tropical rainforests. There is the ambling wombat of the bushlands and the wobbegong shark, nestling on the sandy bottom of our coastal shores.
You might even find a kangaroo! Revel in the beauty of Australia's natural wonders, and keep busy for hours, with this inspiring puzzle. Puzzle measurements are 570mm x 810mm.
- Format:Jigsaw 252 pages, Full colour throughout
- Publisher:Explore Australia
- Imprint:Explore Australia
- Edition:First Edition, Novelty,Slips,Act Pcks,Dolls,Puzzle
- Published:19 Aug 2020
- Classifications:Puzzles & quizzes, Wildlife (Children's / Teenage), Hobbies, quizzes & games (Children's / Teenage)
- Readership:General (US: Trade)
- Dimensions:191 x 258 x 75 (mm)
- Pub. Country:Australia
- Country of Origin:AU
- Tariff Codes:95030069
- For sale in: All countries