Artisan Olive Oil Soaps - Dead Sea Mud
Salts and minerals such as magnesium, potassium, calcium, natural tar and silicon compounds are the rich elements of the Dead Sea Mud. They are said to be effective at providing relief for skin disorders including acne and eczema, and may help to remove dead skin cells and impurities.
Olive Oil soaps were one of the first vegetable made soaps. They are hand made using traditional cold process making method and are also SLS and parabens free. The natural fat may help to provide protection, improve skin tone, softness and youth of skin through restructuring oil action.
Multi buy discounts:
- 2x Soaps £6.20 (£3.10 per Soap)
- 3x Soaps £9.00 (£3.00 per Soap)
- 4x Soaps £11.60 (£2.90 per Soap)
Soap slices are sold wrapped in plain waxed paper with an ingredients label and weigh approximately 100g.
PLEASE NOTE: Our soaps are hand-made and the colour or design may slightly vary from the pictures shown.
Full range of artisan olive oil soaps available. Browse here.
48 Tracked - Royal Mail:
- £3.95. Usually dispatched within 36 hours and delivered within 48 hours after dispatch email.
24 Tracked - Royal Mail:
- £7.95. Dispatched the same business day if order placed before 2pm. Any orders after 2pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We do offer guaranteed Next Day 1pm delivery on select products. Please get in touch with us if you are interested in this service.