Artisan Olive Oil Soaps - Green Tea
Green tea extracts are rich in anti-oxidants and, therefore may delay skin ageing and prevent wrinkles. The soap also has some anti bacterial properties and is said to soothe skin irritations and help in the prevention of acne. The tea leaves in the soap help exfoliate and cleanse the skin, and the olive oil extracts leave it feeling fresh and moisturised.
Olive Oil soaps were one of the first vegetable made soaps. They are hand made using traditional cold process making method and are also SLS and parabens free. The natural fat may help to provide protection, improve skin tone, softness and youth of skin through restructuring oil action.
Soap slices are sold wrapped in plain waxed paper with an ingredients label and weigh approximately 100g.
PLEASE NOTE: Our soaps are hand-made and the colour or design may slightly vary from the pictures shown.
Full range of artisan olive oil soaps available. Browse here.
- £3.10 Royal Mail Second Class up to 2kg. Estimated between 3-6 working days.
- £5.20 Royal Mail Second Class up to 5kg. Estimated between 3-6 working days.
Royal Mail 1st Class:
- £5.57 Royal Mail First Class up to 2kg. Estimated between 1-2 working days.
- £9.02 Royal Mail First Class up to 5kg. Estimated between 1-2 working days.
- £10 Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day Guarantee/Parcelforce Express 24 (depending on weight). Please note, Next Day services only include working days (Monday - Friday). The deadline for ordering for the next day is 3pm (Mon-Thur).