Beauford Crew Neck in Nimbus
This Zero Waste range are seamless garments, knitted in England from super soft 18 micron Merino Wool. Unlike conventional jumpers and polos which are cut and sewn into shape, every garment is carefully knitted to size, with ribbed cuffs and hem improving the overall fit, whilst removing any unwanted bulky seams. Highly breathable and naturally antibacterial, Merino keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
Proud to call themselves a sustainable clothing manufacturer, Bristol based Peregrine began in 1796 and has stuck to it's roots of producing traceable, ethical and quality clothing for both Men and Women.
With much of their clothing designed to be gender neutral, Peregrine specialise in designing fashionable, warm, durable clothing for all.
- 100% Super soft 18 micron Merino Wool.
- 12 Gauge seamless manufacturing.
- Funnel Neck.
- Moisture wicking base layer.
- Made in England.
48 Tracked - Royal Mail:
- £3.95. Tracking information will be sent to the contact information given at checkout once the order has been dispatched.
24 Tracked - Royal Mail:
- £7.95. Tracking information will be sent to the contact information given at checkout once the order has been dispatched.
- We do offer guaranteed Next Day 1pm delivery on select products. Please get in touch with us if you are interested in this service.