Copenhagen Suede Slipper in Stone
Cosy and warm for the winter!
The Copenhagen is a classic design, with a natural sheepskin lining so you can feel comfortable and relaxed. The structured grip sole makes for perfect dancing across any surfaces in your home!
Temperature regulating, keeping feet warm and cool.
Structures grip sole.
Full range of slippers. Browse Now.
If you take care of your sheepskin and wool products properly, they will last a long time. Sheepskin is a living material and features its own natural dirt repellency. Start by airing, shaking and wiping off your shoes – often this goes a long way. Brush with suede brush or wipe gently with a terry towel. Be careful and take it slow. If you need to wash the shoes – use soap and waterproofing intended for the shoe material. Let it dry slowly, preferably fill the shoe with paper and dry at room temperature.
- £3.10 Royal Mail Second Class up to 2kg. Estimated between 3-6 working days.
- £5.20 Royal Mail Second Class up to 5kg. Estimated between 3-6 working days.
Royal Mail 1st Class:
- £5.57 Royal Mail First Class up to 2kg. Estimated between 1-2 working days.
- £9.02 Royal Mail First Class up to 5kg. Estimated between 1-2 working days.
- £10 Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day Guarantee/Parcelforce Express 24 (depending on weight). Please note, Next Day services only include working days (Monday - Friday). The deadline for ordering for the next day is 3pm (Mon-Thur).