Hudson Aran Jumper in Navy
Originally created for fishermen going out in wet windy conditions at sea, a true fisherman's rib needs almost double the yarn of a plain knit jumper of the same size, making it extra warm when the weather closes in. This Hudson Aran is a 5gge chemical free British wool jumper, with natural water repellency and antibacterial properties. Sourced from a British Wool Accredited farm in Yorkshire - just 60 miles from the factory. Made in batches of only 200 pieces, get this special Aran knit while you can.
Made in England by Bristol based Peregrine Clothing.
- 100% British Wool.
- Sourced no more than 60 miles from our factory.
- Naturally water repellent.
- Antibacterial properties.
- No chemicals used in the dye.
- Traditional fisherman knit.
- Best seller.
- Made in England.
- Model is 6''1 and wears a size M
- £3.10 Royal Mail Second Class up to 2kg. Estimated between 3-6 working days.
- £5.20 Royal Mail Second Class up to 5kg. Estimated between 3-6 working days.
Royal Mail 1st Class:
- £5.57 Royal Mail First Class up to 2kg. Estimated between 1-2 working days.
- £9.02 Royal Mail First Class up to 5kg. Estimated between 1-2 working days.
- £10 Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day Guarantee/Parcelforce Express 24 (depending on weight). Please note, Next Day services only include working days (Monday - Friday). The deadline for ordering for the next day is 3pm (Mon-Thur).