The Story of Impressionism (1000-Piece Art History Jigsaw Puzzle) : 1000-Piece Art History Jigsaw Puzzle
Piece together the Paris of the Impressionist and Post-Impressionist painters and discover the people and places that helped create the modern world in this 1000-piece art jigsaw puzzle. Raise a glass with Edouard Manet at the Folies Bergeres. Take a front-row seat for the Can-Can with Henri de Toulouse Lautrec at the Moulin Rouge.
Get to the point with Georges Seurat on the banks of the Seine. And catch Edgar Degas sketching the ballerinas of the Paris Opera.
- Illustrated by:Marcel George
- Format:Other printed item Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher:Orion Publishing Co
- Imprint:Laurence King Publishing
- Published:24 Sep 2018
- Classifications:France, Art & design styles: Impressionism & Post-Impressionism, Puzzles & quizzes, Stationery items
- Readership:General (US: Trade)
- Dimensions:250 x 347 x 55 (mm)
- Pub. Country:United Kingdom
- Country of Origin:CN
- Tariff Codes:95030069
- For sale in: All countries