Where's Bowie? : David Bowie in Berlin: 500 piece jigsaw puzzle
Where's Bowie? is both a fun 500-piece detail-focused jigsaw puzzle, and a 'Find Bowie' activity too. Hidden in multiple places on the puzzle, Bowie - in his various chameleonic guises - is patiently waiting to be spotted by a well-trained eye as the puzzle reveals itself. Music aficionados and Bowie nerds alike will explain that the "Berlin Trilogy" of the albums Low, Heroes, and Lodger, are some of the best he ever recorded.
They are infused with electronic, ambient, and world music - thanks in great part to Bowie's collaboration with Brian Eno throughout this time. It's a vital chapter in the annals of Bowie and is explored in this intricate jigsaw.
- Illustrated by:Kev Gahan
- Format:Jigsaw 1 LARGE DETAILED ILLUSTRATION
- Publisher:Smith Street Books
- Imprint:Smith Street Books
- Published:1 Feb 2021
- Classifications:Puzzles & quizzes, Stationery items
- Readership:General (US: Trade)
- Dimensions:290 x 220 x 49 (mm)
- Pub. Country:Australia
- Country of Origin:AU
- Tariff Codes:95030069
- For sale in: All countries